Saturday, September 1, 2007

TPA & TTC

I've just had a drink with a girl, the girl who I set as the title, Truly Potential Art Director.

Since her college time, she was doing really well, graduated as one of the best student. 1 thing amazed me about her is her persistance on doing great work.

I see that 1 thing can make her Fly is her level of confidence. And the freedom of speech, she can definitely excel in an environment that allow her to boldly speaks her opinion and express her creative ideas.

I can see a FANTASTIC Creative Team with Her & *Mok (Truly Talented Copywriter). SEE? =P

I won't say her name now, but I do foresee in near future, she will join us and grow with us together as a team!

Looking forward to see that...

*See the blog Mok wrote, I admire his fresh angle on looking at things (Especially 'Crab Speaks'.) I love it.

No comments: