Thursday, May 24, 2007

"Daniel Mok Choon Hooi"

Not really new face.

The story goes back to 1 yr... or maybe 1 and ahalf yr back.

I went to The One Academy's graduates Exhibition to see if there are any talented people that we can invite into our team.
There I spotted this talented "Copywriter". The One, Copywriter? SURE ANOT?

YES! I was shocked too. I saw a long copy ad that wrote from a very fresh perspective. I jotted down his name in my mobile.

"Daniel Mok Choon Hooi"

Time went by, I met this weird guy in 95%, who tell joke that are not funny.
His name is Ah Mok.

And then I knew he was the "Daniel Mok Choon Hooi".

Invited him once to be in the team, he chose to stay in his previous agency. (As he had lot to learn from his SIFU there)

2nd approach! BOOM! He decided to join us and team up with our famous CheeChiaw as Creative Team!

I'm glad to see him here and he definitely has made us a better team & a better Ad Agency!

Hey Mok! Let's make brands famous! CHEERS! =)

p.s See his post on his 2nd day here, "the crab speaks", It shows his angle of looking at stuffs.

No comments: