Friday, March 21, 2008

Wassup!! Crystal interning in the Haus!! :P


Hi All.. The name is Crystal and I am the new padawan of CC+J Adhaus.. A hopeful copywriter-to-be with a love for words and a happy-go-lucky attitude, I am looking forward to my long internship here.. I am a RMIT University Bachelor of Arts (Multimedia) graduate and used to be a flash designer cum programmer but realised that it was not meant to be so I sourced around and decided on copywriting!!

How come you get intership here one?

Erm.. Me found CC+J in 95% Training Academy's brochures where me now enjoying myself in the Copywriters In Progress Course.. One fine evening before me course started, Me go online, me check out CC+J website, "Oh my god!! So cool their ideas!!", got their email, emailed them and crossed me fingers all the way.. Got interview, went interview, got internship, me smile for many many days and here me is today in the office.. XD

Got good mentor or not ah?

Got!! Me Sifus are Mok for the creative side and Teh from the servicing side.. ;) U know what.. Me thinks me going to learn much much and have many many fun here!!

You like the place or not ah?

Like!! Everyone is so fun!! And I tell you.. The office is so comfortable!! Got Air-con le.. So chun!! I at home only got fan le.. :P

Ok.. enough of my china-fied talking style.. :P

Anyways, it's only the first day and I'm loving the vibe here so I know I'm going to enjoy myself here.. After all, fun is an essential part of learning.. And here at CC+J, I can tell that I will get that.. So here's my one step forward towards thousands or even millions of steps into my future as a copywriter.. *STEP*

1 comment:

TEH said...

WELCOME TO THE BIG FAMILY!!

hope you like it here...but usually others did.