Tuesday, March 27, 2007

TIME HAS TURBO!

WOW!!!! It's been HALF A YEAR since my last blog, gosh. Didn't realise TIME actually on it's TURBO.

It has been an exciting 6 months since I decided to gave up miamiadschool (though I still dream of it someday)
I still read their book of conduct which actually help me on the point of view to advertising.

CC+J Adhaus is looking at awards this year. Determined to get the 1st award for ourself.

Me myself were all over the place in the past 6 months, most of time servicing clients, quality control, admin, decorator, cleaner & all the time thinking of how to push CC+J Adhaus to next level.

For the next 3 months. I'll be focus on account management and I'll develop a "Brand Executive Handbook".

Stated all the "Rules & Regulation", TO-DO, Routine task, street-smart skill, save-ass techniques, art of quoting for the next brand executive who will be coming in to CC+J Adhaus. I think this will save him/her alot of time and make their life easier.

Chee chiaw and team are working on our corporate brochure. Teh (brand designer) and team are working on the our own website. And I can't wait to see the completion of both. We were always doing client's works, but not our own.

Once the both is complete. We will start looking for clients which can provide us the opportunity to jump to the next level.

Hmmm... I'm now in starbucks at plaza damas, Teh is calling me go back up to office for ideas vomit session which we have every week, a session which we set a title and the whole team will throw ideas (included admin).

We have punishment for those who can't meet the amount of ideas we set each week. And guess what, I haven't even start to think of any ideas now. SHIT!!!!

OK! I will vomit 10 ideas in 15 minutes time! CIAO!

(Duplicate from joescher.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

TEH said...

Come on!! Let's make it happen! Nothing impossible in my dictionary nor CC+J Handbook. Lets "Shift the future".

Joescher said...

Wait, which 1 you mean? For the 10 ideas in 15minutes has happened!

If you mention about award, then OFCOURSE LA!

You better get your coat clean and prepare!